Tips For Posting On The Style Counsel AppBy Style Counsel / April 11, 2018 / Blog,Style / 0 Comments
While all users of the Style Counsel app may have different reasons and occasions for using the app, one common trait is that they all want to get more of what they want and to feel confident in what they are wearing. Our Stylists are on hand seven days a week to provide professional and educational advice whilst also creating a sense of community. However, our Stylists are only able to do this if you follow our do’s and don’ts when it comes to posting on the app.
- Ask a specific style related question that gives our Stylists a clear idea as to what kind of advice you are looking for.
- Post a clear picture of your outfit in good lighting so that it is clear what you are wearing. See our blog post on how to take the perfect mirror selfie.
- Make it clear which one you are in the photograph if you are asking for style advice and posting an image of you with a friend.
- Post an image asking us if you should upload the photo to Instagram or whether your dog looks cute wearing a pink bow. We are complete Instagram addicts and love dogs here at Style Counsel HQ, but our Stylists are not hired to answer these questions.
- Post an image with a question mark. While this makes sense to you, Stylists won’t know what advice you are looking for.
- Be negative about yourself! We are a community based on empowering females and encouraging self-love. Style Counsel is a troll free space where only your outfit will be commented on, so remember to be confident in yourself and spread the positivity.
Get on the app and start posting your style questions now!